Evolve 365 is a micro learning on-demand training solution that provides short, bite-sized chunks of information to learners.
Evolve 365 is designed to be easily accessible and consumable in small amounts of time, often 5-10 minutes at a time. Evolve 365 can be delivered through various channels such as video, interactive tutorials, quizzes, and infographics and Webinars. This approach helps learners to focus on specific skills or tasks and retain the information better than traditional macro learning. It also allows for flexibility in terms of when and where the learning takes place, making it ideal for busy employees or those who are working remotely.
What makes Evolve 365 different than other learning solutions, is the Planet difference – our people!
Every Evolve 365 subscription includes dedicated services provided by a Learning Strategist. Learning Strategist, provide training guidance and support to multiple individuals and teams. This allows for a cohesive and consistent approach to learning and development, resulting in better alignment of training programs with business goals and objectives. Additionally, Planet’s Learning Strategist helps to identify areas of improvement and gaps in training and tracks progress and measures the impact of the training programs. This ultimately leads to more effective use of resources and a higher return on investment.
What impact will Evolve 365 have on your users?
- End user training on business processes can help employees understand how their role fits into the bigger picture, leading to better decision-making and problem-solving.
- Employees who are trained on new tools, technologies and processes are better equipped to adapt to changes in the business environment.
- Properly trained employees can help reduce costs associated with mistakes and errors, as well as improve overall operational efficiency.
- Research by Gallup found that employees who feel they have the opportunity to learn and grow on the job are three times more engaged than those who don’t.
- Relevant and up-to-date content
- Self-paced and flexible
- Focused on Real World Scenarios
- Caters to different learning styles and technical abilities.
- Measurable Results
- Focused on Overall Team Productivity
- Regular assessments of employees learning requirements
- Measuring the effectiveness and ROI of internal Learning Programs against established goals and objectives
- Coordinating with IT and other relevant teams and internal champions to ensure that content is accessible for all employees, regardless of their location or device
End User Microsoft 365 Training
- Over 80,000 Videos
- Guided Learning Paths
- Weekly Content Updates
- Accessible via:
- Microsoft Teams App
- SharePoint Web Part
- Mobile Access
- Content Curated by Microsoft MVPs, Microsoft Service Adoption Specialist and Microsoft RDs
- Users are exposed to information multiple times over an extended period.
- Users can immediately apply the learned skills and knowledge, which leads to more efficient and effective job performance.
- Convenient for remote employees, who may not be able to attend on-site training sessions or scheduled webinars.
- Customized to the specific needs of each end user, making it more targeted and relevant to the end user’s needs and day-to-day activities